Making Meaning From This Time
Designing a Work Life in the Shape of You
Welcome to ClayWorks, a 12-session series of learning, conversation, discovery and application. The sessions will build upon each other, layering in our values, our idea of fun, our needs regarding time, our Sage voice, and several other elements.
The program will culminate with you designing the shape that you want your life to take.
- 12 semi-monthly meetings of 90 minutes duration each (meeting every 2-3 weeks)
- Sessions held February – July 2023. Exact dates will be determined by the group at the start of the program.
- 8 participants maximum
- Short assignments to do between sessions to keep you on track for creating your life-design. Assignments will take 10-20 minutes each.
- Cost: $1,800 (Scholarships available)
- Complete the “Clayworks Registration Form” and click the “Register” button to claim your spot now. This program is limited to the first 8 registrants.
Full & Partial Scholarships for ClayWorks
As part of Open Circle Coaching’s DEI commitment to socioeconomic equity, we want to make this program available to all invitees, regardless of their financial circumstances.
If you would like to contribute towards or receive a scholarship, please indicate so in your registration form.
ClayWorks Registration Form
"*" indicates required fields